Connellsville Area High School
connellsville area School District
The goal for this comprehensive project was twofold; renovate an existing 40+ year old building with major systems issues and provide adequate facilities to allow the District to move the 9th grade class to the facility. The project consisted new additions for the science department, administrative offices, auxiliary gymnasium and library. The existing building also received a complete renovation with new HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems. The site circulation and parking was also addressed as part of this project.
- Location: Connellsville, PA
- Services Provided: Construction Management
- Facility Use: Education, Grades 9-12
- Area: 321,486 Sq. Ft. Additions / Alterations
- Construction Cost: $41,000,000